Group online class & payment info:
My GROUP online classes with multiple students will use the free Zoom software.
GROUP classes are 90-minutes each and are only $60.
* NOTE: I will donate 50% of your fees to a NY and a CT food bank from my One-On-One sessions and my Group online classes.
I currently accept these three easy electronic payment methods:
1) Apple Cash, via iMessage texting (preferred). Easy to set up: https://support.apple.com/apple-cash
2) Zelle Pay. To set it up go here: https://www.zellepay.com
3) Venmo Pay. To set it up go here: https://venmo.com/about/product/
Payment due 3 days before session starts so that funds transfer, payable to me at:
1) Apple Cash via my Apple ID: “DonaldGambino@mac.com” (preferred method), or
2) Zelle Pay via my phone number 914-621-8428,
3) Venmo Pay via my username “DonaldGambino”
Just like in real-world Adult Ed classes and doctor appointments, refunds are not available unless you notify me at least 24-hours before our scheduled time, sorry. Thanks for your understanding. Minimum class sizes are required to run a class. Class could be rescheduled. If cancelled, registration fees will be returned.
Email me at least 24-hours before start:
Which device(s) are you able to attend the class with: Mac? iPhone? iPad? Windows PC?
Which course do you want to attend? See class schedule here.
Here’s what I am expecting for our GROUP online sessions with Zoom:
1) Welcome and intro, approximately 10 minutes explaining/showing a bit of the interface and setting helpful ground rules. Before our class, be sure to watch the free Zoom demo video (link below). Or, Zoom with a friend to become familiar with it.
2) Class topics, demonstrations, best practices, helpful tips
3) Tools: I will use a combination Zoom’s capabilities including video, screen demos, slide shows and more
4) Resources, Q&A.
BEFORE We Zoom (Important):
Please watch this pre-recorded Zoom Training video at the link below. It’s very helpful. You will feel much more CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE and CALM if you watch this 35-minute video a day or so before our session:
Then go to this one: "Getting started with Zoom on Windows and Mac":
Read this PDF:
Zoom General Info:
Download Zoom To Your Device:
It is available for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Android.
For PC Windows:
OK, I want to see the schedule of classes again.
I look forward to seeing you in a Group online class soon!